Everyday Japanese Conversation
for the Advanced Level
“Can I ever speak Japanese like a native speaker?”
Yes, it’s certainly possible and some people manage to speak Japanese even better than natives! Talking about Japanese conversation, you need to improve your conversation skills in general too. How? – You need to practise! You might have some bad habits because nobody has been correcting your Japanese grammatical mistakes. You’ve come to the right place to do some fine tuning of your Japanese.
This level is for those who can hold a Japanese conversation. We do not speak any other languages in this lesson. This is good practice to try to get by in Japanese.
We have online Skype group lessons for the advanced levels.
- How many participants in a lesson?: max. 4 participants
- How long is one lesson?: 1 hour
- What do you need?: be there on time with a motivation and smile, preferably on a regular basis.
- What are we going to do?: we speak 100% in Japanese and your grammatical mistakes will be corrected and explained by a native speaker, Yoko, and her notes will be shared so not need to take notes during lessons.
- What are we going to talk about?: we talk about many different things such as self-introduction, hobbies, what you like and do not like, politics, environmental issues, economy, etc.
- When?: to be confirmed.
- How much?: 15 EUR a lesson
If you are interested in this workshop, let me know by email.
Looking forward to hearing from you!