Japanese Grammar and Pronunciation
for beginner and lower-Intermediate Level
“How can we learn Japanese with fun?”
You want to start learning Japanese but it is a struggle to work on grammar and pronunciation by yourself. If you want to learn Japanese grammar in a practical way, then you are in the right place.
This level is for those who know a little Japanese but have never or rarely spoken. Or those who have learnt some Japanese but need to refresh the grammar and gain more practice.
We have online Skype group lessons for both beginner and lower-intermediate levels.
- How many participants in a lesson?: max. 5 participants
- How long is one lesson?: 1 hour
- What do you need?: be there on time with a motivation and smile, preferably on a regular basis.
- What are we going to do?: Yoko, your Japanese instructor, is going to prepare some exercises and you practise together with the other participants. This is in a conversational way, so grammar and pronunciation exercises will be useful for you.
- What are we going to talk about?: we learn grammar but sill we can talk about many different things such as self-introduction, hobbies, what you like and do not like, politics, environmental issues, economy, etc.
- When?: Tuesday at 6pm (UK time)
- How much?: 15 EUR a lesson
If you are interested in this workshop, let me know by email.
Looking forward to hearing from you!